Properties to buy in UAE
287 results

buy Properties

service-img service-img

3Bedroom Townhouse with Post Handover PP

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Lavish 3Bedroom at Palace Residences DCH

AED 3,024,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Exquisite 6 Bedroom Villa On Golf Course

AED 16,453,888

Pay 25% and move in(2021) rest of 75% to paid over next three years af:-

service-img service-img

Hills View Substantial Plot| Dubai Hills

AED 31,043,888

• Size 39,582 Sqft. • Residential Plot • Exclusive C:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

3 BED + Maid's APT | Creek View | Vacant

AED 3,950,888

FOR SALE : Brand new , Ready to Move in, luxurious 3 bedroom + maid's :-

service-img service-img

4 beds Type 4S1 IUpgraded IVilla Lantana

AED 3,600,000

REDUCED TO SELL : Upgraded, 4 bed plus maid's type 4S1 Villa, close to:-

service-img service-img

Vacant I 3 beds Type 3S4 I Villa Lantana

AED 2,450,000

REDUCED TO SELL : 3 bed + maid's Type 3S4 Villa, Opp community Park at:-

service-img service-img

Three BR Middle Villa|10/90 Payment Plan

AED 2,699,555

Contemporary Villa in Mohammad Bin Rashid City at Cassia is offered fo:-

service-img service-img

Opulent 4 BR Forest Villa|Sobha Hartland

AED 11,828,567

FOR SALE : Opulent 4 Bed + maid's Forest Villa at Sobha Hartland. 4 :-

service-img service-img

Burj Khalifa View | Large 3 BR Apartment

AED 2,659,335

FOR SALE : Contemporary 3 Bed Apartment in Hartland Greens, Sobha Hart:-

service-img service-img

10/90 Payment Plan I 25 Years Mortgage |

AED 2,999,555

OFF Plan Contemporary Villa in Mohammad Bin Rashid City at Cassia Fea:-

service-img service-img

Creek View |2 bed Apt | Ready to Move in

AED 3,568,888

FOR SALE : Brand new , Ready to Move in, practically laid 2 bedroom ap:-

service-img service-img

High Floor | 2 BR For Sale |Tennis Tower

AED 925,000

Drehomes is proud to present Tennis Tower For Sale in The Heart of Dub:-

service-img service-img

Post Handover Payment Plan | Best Priced

AED 1,080,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X