Properties for buy/Sale in UAE
20 results

Agent listings

service-img service-img

Lavish 3Bedroom at Palace Residences DCH

AED 3,024,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Harbour Views Jaw Dropping payment plan.

AED 1,217,888

The world-class marina and yacht club of the Island District. Whether :-

service-img service-img

Exquisite 6 Bedroom Villa On Golf Course

AED 16,453,888

Pay 25% and move in(2021) rest of 75% to paid over next three years af:-

service-img service-img

3Bedroom Townhouse with Post Handover PP

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Staggering 2BR Beach Vista at Beachfront

AED 2,291,888

Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower development featuring 450 one, t:-

service-img service-img

3Bedroom Townhouse with Post Handover PP

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Hills View Substantial Plot| Dubai Hills

AED 31,043,888

• Size 39,582 Sqft. • Residential Plot • Exclusive C:-

service-img service-img

Lavish 3Bedroom at Palace Residences DCH

AED 3,024,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Staggering 2BR Sunrise Bay at Beachfront

AED 2,291,888

Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower development featuring 450 one, t:-

service-img service-img

3Bedroom Townhouse with Post Handover PP

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Staggering 2BR Sunrise Bay at Beachfront

AED 2,291,888

Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower development featuring 450 one, t:-

service-img service-img

Staggering 2BR Beach Vista at Beachfront

AED 2,291,888

Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower development featuring 450 one, t:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X