Drehomes has sold thousands of properties in Dubai since its inception. Surpassing the expectations of our clients has led to repeat customers. We ensure our clients get the best price in the market. If you are planning to sell your property, here’s our step-by-step guide.
OPT FOR THE RIGHT AGENT
Make the right choice and opt for a RERA-listed property agent. Our consultants are local market experts who meticulously track the market pulse. Our consultants will give you sound advice, vet the buyer and always work to sell your property in the shortest possible time.
PERFECT BUSINESS PLAN
Once you are satisfied with the price suggested by our sales consultant, we will set up a marketing strategy for your property. As the saying goes “First impression is the last impression”, we will take high-quality pictures of your property that will make your property stand out from the crowd. Our consultants will not wait for the buyers to call us but will contact our database to spread the word.
Once we have found buyers for your property, we will arrange for viewing of the property.
As soon as we receive offers, we will notify you. We will advise you on the proposed offers and enter any negotiation only after getting your approval.
INK THE DEAL
When the price is formally agreed, we will proceed to sign all the necessary RERA forms and sale purchase agreement.
- After the seller and the buyer sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU), the buyer has to pay a deposit as a guarantee to complete the deal within the stipulated timeframe in the agreement.
- If the buyer has opted for home finance, the bank/finance company will conduct a property survey to ensure the sale price is fair which in turn will determine the buyer’s loan amount.
- As for the seller, he or she has to obtain a liability letter from their bank following which the buyer’s bank will pay off the seller’s mortgage.
- The buyer and seller have to meet at the developer’s office to apply for a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC).
- The developer will issue the NOC for a fee after ensuring that the outstanding service charges have been paid off.
- After the developer issues the NOC, the buyer and seller will meet at one of the several registration trustee offices appointed by the Dubai Land Department to officially transfer ownership.
- The purchase price is paid in the form of a manager’s cheque. After the registration trustee completes all the formalities online, a new title deed will be issued in the buyer’s name.