Properties for buy/Sale in UAE
489 results

Agent listings

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Exclusive Three Bedroom|Plus Maid's Room

AED 1,250,000

Drehomes would like to offer you Sama Townhouses for Sale 3 Bedroom :-

service-img service-img

25/75 payment plan |Handover 2020|Serena

AED 1,700,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you a 3 bedroom townhouse for:-

service-img service-img

Around World Class Marina|5% ion Booking

AED 1,352,000

Port de La Mer First Freehold Property In Jumeirah One First Freehold:-

service-img service-img

Spacious townhouses in Nshama Townsquare

AED 1,200,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you Sama Townhouses in Nshama:-

service-img service-img

First Freehold Community In Jumeirah One

AED 2,259,000

PORT DE LA MER development by MERAAS. First freehold community Locate:-

service-img service-img

First Freehold Community In Jumeirah One

AED 2,259,000

PORT DE LA MER development by MERAAS. First freehold community Locate:-

service-img service-img

25/75 payment plan |Handover 2020|Serena

AED 1,650,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you a 3 bedroom townhouse for:-

service-img service-img

Apartments for Sale | Pay 80% in 5 years

AED 906,888

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you Nshama Townsquare Rawda a:-

service-img service-img

75% Post Handover for 3 Years - Downtown

AED 2,015,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you a Luxury Development in Downtown by E:-

service-img service-img

Multiple 1 bedroom for Sale | Qasr Sabah

AED 450,000

Drehomes is pleased to offer you 1 bedroom in Qasr Sabah Vacant 1 Car :-

service-img service-img

Amazing 3 Bedroom High Floor|Studio City

AED 1,000,000

Drehomes Real Estate offers you this spacious 3 Bedroom apartment at G:-

service-img service-img

1 Br for sale |5 minutes walk from Metro

AED 650,000

Drehomes is proud to offer you Murano Residence For Sale 5 minutes w:-

service-img service-img

First Freehold Townhouse in Jumeirah One

AED 9,000,000

** Sur La Mer *** Sur La Mer benefits from excellent connectivity to:-

service-img service-img

20% on Handover| 4% DLD Waiver Off| 23% ROI

AED 977,888

Deal Of The Month Own 2 Bedroom apartment in Townsquare by Nshama by :-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X