Properties for buy/Sale in UAE
11 results

Agent listings

service-img service-img

Staggering 2BR Beach Vista at Beachfront

AED 2,291,888

Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower development featuring 450 one, t:-

service-img service-img

Staggering 2BR Beach Vista at Beachfront

AED 2,291,888

Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower development featuring 450 one, t:-

service-img service-img

Exquisite 6 Bedroom Villa On Golf Course

AED 16,453,888

Pay 25% and move in(2021) rest of 75% to paid over next three years af:-

service-img service-img

Large Two Bedroom |Amazing Hayat Blvd 1B

AED 935,888

Drehomes is Proud to Bring you The Amazing Hayat Boulevard For Sale A:-

service-img service-img

3Bedroom Townhouse with Post Handover PP

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Exquisite 6 Bedroom Villa On Golf Course

AED 16,453,888

Pay 25% and move in(2021) rest of 75% to paid over next three years af:-

service-img service-img

Exquisite 6 Bedroom Villa On Golf Course

AED 16,453,888

Pay 25% and move in(2021) rest of 75% to paid over next three years af:-

service-img service-img

Chic 2Bed Apartment in Creek Edge at DCH

AED 1,474,888

Safe and private, set in the heart of nature - with the purest Creek v:-

service-img service-img

Ready 1 BR |Creek Residences Dubai Creek

AED 1,870,888

Dubai Creek Residences by Emaar Properties is a collection of sophisti:-

service-img service-img

Beautiful 2 Bedroom |Dubai Creek Harbour

AED 2,500,888

The Grand will overlook the Dubai Creek Harbour marina and the waterfr:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X