Properties to buy in UAE
271 results

buy Properties

service-img service-img

Investment | 8% Guaranteed Rental Return

AED 700,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you an Investment Opportunity:-

service-img service-img

Apartments for Sale | Pay 80% in 5 years

AED 910,888

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you Nshama Townsquare Rawda a:-

service-img service-img

Lavish 3Bedroom at Palace Residences DCH

AED 3,024,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Full Burj Khalifa View | Studio For Sale

AED 850,000

DRE Homes Presents Studio Apartment For Sale In Standpoint Tower A :-

service-img service-img

Spacious Layouts Big Plots: Cherrywoods

AED 1,625,000

First ever Townhouses Community by Meeras 3 Bedroom Townhouse with :-

service-img service-img

Pay ONLY 25% | Move In Multiple- Options

AED 1,467,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you a Luxury Development in Downtown by E:-

service-img service-img

25/75 Payment Plan| Handover 2020|Serena

AED 1,650,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you a 3 bedroom townhouse for:-

service-img service-img

25/75 Payment Plan| Handover 2020|Serena

AED 1,700,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you a 3 bedroom townhouse for:-

service-img service-img

8% Rental Return | 6 years Post Handover

AED 500,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you an Investment Opportunity:-

service-img service-img

20% till handover | 80% after handover for 5 years

AED 910,888

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you Nshama Townsquare Rawda a:-

service-img service-img

Lux 1 Bed I Move in Now Pay over 6 Years

AED 2,201,013

FOR Sale : Ready to move in luxurious 1 bedroom stunning Ashjar apartm:-

service-img service-img

Pay 60% and move In |Villa Near The Park

AED 1,080,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Staggering 2BR Beach Vista at Beachfront

AED 2,291,888

Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower development featuring 450 one, t:-

service-img service-img

10% Down Payment |Modern Designed Villa

AED 1,278,000

Drehomes is pleased to introduce Premium 3 Bedroom Townhouse - La Rosa:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X