Properties to buy in UAE
74 results

buy Properties

service-img service-img

Close to ready | 3 years Post Handover |

AED 800,888

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you Nshama Townsquare Jenna a:-

service-img service-img

First Ever Holiday Homes| Full Furnished

AED 1,586,888

SOUTH BEACH - HOLIDAY HOMES! SOUTH BEACH offers you premium 1, 2 & 3 :-

service-img service-img

Lagoon View|World Class Style|District 1

AED 1,269,000

Drehomes is proud to offer you District One Residences Payment Plan: :-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Brand New | Huge One Bedroom | Pool View

AED 780,000

Brand New Apartment in Jenna Town square,for Sale *Spacious 1 bedroo:-

service-img service-img

Close to handover townhouse for sale| Serena

AED 1,350,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you a 3 bedroom townhouse for:-

service-img service-img

First Freehold Community In Jumeirah One

AED 2,259,000

PORT DE LA MER development by MERAAS. First freehold community Locate:-

service-img service-img

First Freehold Community In Jumeirah One

AED 2,259,000

PORT DE LA MER development by MERAAS. First freehold community Locate:-

service-img service-img

Hassle Free Investment by Emaar | Holiday Homes

AED 3,101,888

For the very first time in Dubai, fully furnished 1,2 and 3 Bedroom ho:-

service-img service-img

Hassle Free Investment by Emaar | Holiday Homes

AED 3,101,888

For the very first time in Dubai, fully furnished 1,2 and 3 Bedroom ho:-

service-img service-img

High Floor | Panoramic View of Burj and Canal

AED 850,000

One Br for sale with Panoramic view of Burj Khalifa & Canal The Reside:-

service-img service-img

Large One Bedroom | Park Facing | Jenna 2

AED 780,000

Brand New Apartment in Jenna Town square,for Rent *Spacious 1 bedroo:-

service-img service-img

Shoreline Type E | Garden View| Al Sarrood

AED 1,600,000

Drehomes is pleased to offer you Shoreline Type E • Shoreline:-

service-img service-img

Beautiful 6BR Majestic Vista Villa at Dubai Hills

AED 16,857,888

Your home in every sense. SEE - Marvel at prime views of the immaculat:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X