Properties to buy in UAE
74 results

buy Properties

service-img service-img

Classy Duplex Penthouse | 25/75 5 Years After Handover

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

6 BR Majestic Villa | Modern with Private Garden

AED 16,857,888

Your home in every sense. SEE - Marvel at prime views of the immaculat:-

service-img service-img

Live at a prime location in Dubai | MJL

AED 1,160,000

The newly announced Madinat Jumeirah Living is an exclusive collection:-

service-img service-img

Prime Location | Rare | Low rise | MJL

AED 1,160,000

The newly announced Madinat Jumeirah Living is an exclusive collection:-

service-img service-img

Rare | Low Rise | Exclusive Residences

AED 1,160,000

The newly announced Madinat Jumeirah Living is an exclusive collection:-

service-img service-img

Priced to Sell |Semi Furnished | Glitz 2

AED 570,000

Amazing layout 1 Bedroom Apartment is offered for Sale in Glitz 2 loca:-

service-img service-img

Bright | One of the High Floors | Rented 1 Bedroom

AED 480,000

Community Features Homes within walking distance of Town Square Park :-

service-img service-img

Downtown Views 2 | 3 years post handover

AED 1,530,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you a Luxury Development in Downtown by E:-

service-img service-img

75% Post Handover for 3 Years - Downtown

AED 2,015,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you a Luxury Development in Downtown by E:-

service-img service-img

1BR in Dubai Hills | View of Golf Course

AED 1,064,888

Drehomes is Please to offer One Bedroom for Sale Golf Suites Picture :-

service-img service-img

Near Handover | High- floor | Negotiable

AED 1,300,000

For Sale In Downtown Dubai Opera District One Bed 697 square feet. Ba:-

service-img service-img

75% Post Handover for 3 Years - Downtown

AED 2,015,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you a Luxury Development in Downtown by E:-

service-img service-img

Elegant ! Studio ! For Sale In Lower Floor

AED 350,000

Well Maintained Unit for Sale, Spring Oasis, Dso Size: 462 sqft View::-

service-img service-img

Downtown Views 2 | 3 years post handover

AED 1,800,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you a Luxury Development in Downtown by E:-

service-img service-img

Downtown Views 2 | 3 years post handover

AED 1,520,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you a Luxury Development in Downtown by E:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X