Properties to buy in UAE
145 results

buy Properties

service-img service-img

Brand New Corner Unit Townhouse For Sale

AED 1,400,000

DREHOMES Real Estate is pleased to offer you the following 3 bedroom t:-

service-img service-img

Cheapest townhouse for sale | Bella Casa

AED 1,000,000

DREHOMES Real Estate is pleased to offer you the following 2 bedroom t:-

service-img service-img

Call to grab this deal | Townhouse for sale

AED 1,050,000

DREHOMES Real Estate is pleased to offer you the following 2 bedroom t:-

service-img service-img

Close to park | End Unit townhouse| Big Plot

AED 1,300,000

DREHOMES Real Estate is pleased to offer you the following 3 bedroom t:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Exquisite 6 Bedroom Villa On Golf Course

AED 16,453,888

Pay 25% and move in(2021) rest of 75% to paid over next three years af:-

service-img service-img

Exquisite 6 Bedroom Villa On Golf Course

AED 16,453,888

Pay 25% and move in(2021) rest of 75% to paid over next three years af:-

service-img service-img

Brand New | Huge One Bedroom | Pool View

AED 780,000

Brand New Apartment in Jenna Town square,for Sale *Spacious 1 bedroo:-

service-img service-img

Close to handover townhouse for sale| Serena

AED 1,350,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you a 3 bedroom townhouse for:-

service-img service-img

Close to handover townhouse for sale| Serena

AED 1,400,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you a 3 bedroom townhouse for:-

service-img service-img

Low Price townhouse for sale in Bella Casa

AED 1,050,000

DREHOMES Real Estate is pleased to offer you the following 2 bedroom t:-

service-img service-img

Brand new | Townhouse for sale In Serena

AED 1,350,000

DREHOMES Real Estate is pleased to offer you the following 3 bedroom t:-

service-img service-img

Brand New| Multiple Options Available for sale

AED 1,300,000

DREHOMES Real Estate is pleased to offer you the following 3 bedroom t:-

service-img service-img

First Freehold Community In Jumeirah One

AED 2,259,000

PORT DE LA MER development by MERAAS. First freehold community Locate:-

service-img service-img

First Freehold Community In Jumeirah One

AED 2,259,000

PORT DE LA MER development by MERAAS. First freehold community Locate:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X