Properties to buy in UAE
145 results

buy Properties

service-img service-img

Hassle Free Investment by Emaar | Holiday Homes

AED 3,101,888

For the very first time in Dubai, fully furnished 1,2 and 3 Bedroom ho:-

service-img service-img

Hassle Free Investment by Emaar | Holiday Homes

AED 3,101,888

For the very first time in Dubai, fully furnished 1,2 and 3 Bedroom ho:-

service-img service-img

High Floor | Panoramic View of Burj and Canal

AED 850,000

One Br for sale with Panoramic view of Burj Khalifa & Canal The Reside:-

service-img service-img

Large One Bedroom | Park Facing | Jenna 2

AED 780,000

Brand New Apartment in Jenna Town square,for Rent *Spacious 1 bedroo:-

service-img service-img

Shoreline Type E | Garden View| Al Sarrood

AED 1,600,000

Drehomes is pleased to offer you Shoreline Type E • Shoreline:-

service-img service-img

Full Burj View | Penthouse | Downtown

AED 7,000,000

Drehomes is pleased to offer you Full Burj Khalifa View Penthouse for :-

service-img service-img

Pool Facing | 80% Post Handover In 5 Yrs

AED 2,305,888

Drehomes is Please to Offer Reem, Arabian Ranches for Sale Payment :-

service-img service-img

50% Post Handover | 5 years payment plan

AED 1,278,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you Villa Nova community La-R:-

service-img service-img

50% Post Handover | 5 years payment plan

AED 1,278,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you Villa Nova community La-R:-

service-img service-img

3Bedroom Townhouse with Post Handover PP

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Beautiful 6BR Majestic Vista Villa at Dubai Hills

AED 16,857,888

Your home in every sense. SEE - Marvel at prime views of the immaculat:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Post Handover Payment Plan | Beautiful Townhouse

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Classy Duplex Penthouse | 25/75 5 Years After Handover

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

6 BR Majestic Villa | Modern with Private Garden

AED 16,857,888

Your home in every sense. SEE - Marvel at prime views of the immaculat:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X