Properties to buy in UAE
130 results

buy Properties

service-img service-img

3Bedroom Townhouse with Post Handover PP

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Beautiful 6BR Majestic Vista Villa at Dubai Hills

AED 16,857,888

Your home in every sense. SEE - Marvel at prime views of the immaculat:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Post Handover Payment Plan | Beautiful Townhouse

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

Classy Duplex Penthouse | 25/75 5 Years After Handover

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

6 BR Majestic Villa | Modern with Private Garden

AED 16,857,888

Your home in every sense. SEE - Marvel at prime views of the immaculat:-

service-img service-img

Live at a prime location in Dubai | MJL

AED 1,160,000

The newly announced Madinat Jumeirah Living is an exclusive collection:-

service-img service-img

Prime Location | Rare | Low rise | MJL

AED 1,160,000

The newly announced Madinat Jumeirah Living is an exclusive collection:-

service-img service-img

Rare | Low Rise | Exclusive Residences

AED 1,160,000

The newly announced Madinat Jumeirah Living is an exclusive collection:-

service-img service-img

50% And Move In | 50% 5 Years After HAndover

AED 1,645,000

Pay 50% AND MOVE IN (2021) AND REST OF 50% TO BE PAID OVER 5 YERAS AFT:-

service-img service-img

50% Post Handover | 5 years payment plan

AED 1,278,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you Villa Nova community La-R:-

service-img service-img

Buy Spacious Rented 1 BHK Apt| Best Price

AED 540,000

Mid Floor Huge 1 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony Details: On The Lowe:-

service-img service-img

Priced to Sell |Semi Furnished | Glitz 2

AED 570,000

Amazing layout 1 Bedroom Apartment is offered for Sale in Glitz 2 loca:-

service-img service-img

Move in and Pay 75% Over 5 Years | Ranches2

AED 4,681,888

Villas in Arabian Ranches 2 by Emaar Offering you 75% Post handover :-

service-img service-img

Pay 25% and Move in | 75% PHPP 5 Years

AED 4,077,888

Villas in Arabian Ranches 2 by Emaar Offering you 75% Post handover :-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X