Properties to buy in UAE
271 results

buy Properties

service-img service-img

First Freehold Townhouse in Jumeirah One

AED 4,800,000

** Sur La Mer *** Sur La Mer benefits from excellent connectivity to:-

service-img service-img

Average ROI 10.72% Ask Me| NO COMMISSION

AED 1,278,000

Get the best Rental Returns on this property & the most attractive pay:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

Staggering 2BR Beach Vista at Beachfront

AED 2,291,888

Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower development featuring 450 one, t:-

service-img service-img

3Bedroom Townhouse with Post Handover PP

AED 1,110,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

OFF PLAN | 3 bedroom + maid's TownHouse

AED 1,300,888

FOR SALE : OFF Plan 3 Bedroom + Maid's Sama Townhouse at Nshama Town :-

service-img service-img

Creek View |2 bed Apt | Ready to Move in

AED 3,568,888

FOR SALE : Brand new , Ready to Move in, practically laid 2 bedroom ap:-

service-img service-img

Hills View Substantial Plot| Dubai Hills

AED 31,043,888

• Size 39,582 Sqft. • Residential Plot • Exclusive C:-

service-img service-img

3BR Townhouse | Post Handover Payment Plan 3 Years

AED 1,278,000

Drehomes is pleased to introduce Premium 3 Bedroom Townhouse - La Rosa:-

service-img service-img

Post Handover Payment Plan | Best Priced

AED 1,080,888

Pay 60% and move in (2022) rest of the 40% to be paid over 2 years aft:-

service-img service-img

4 beds Type 4S1 IUpgraded IVilla Lantana

AED 3,600,000

REDUCED TO SELL : Upgraded, 4 bed plus maid's type 4S1 Villa, close to:-

service-img service-img

4 bed + maid's TownHouse I Sobha Hartland

AED 5,337,940

FOR SALE : 4 Bed + maid's OFF PLAN TownHouse at Sobha Hartland. 4 Be:-

service-img service-img

2 Bed Apt |One Park Ave | Sobha Hartland

AED 1,496,923

FOR SALE : Off Plan contemporary 2 bedroom apartment in One Park Avenu:-

service-img service-img

View of Downtown And Burj Khalifa |Sobha

AED 961,000

FOR SALE : Cosy Studio in Hartland Greens, Sobha Hartland. Studio Ap:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X