Properties to buy in UAE
128 results

buy Properties

service-img service-img

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% in:-

service-img service-img

First Freehold Community In Jumeirah One

AED 2,259,000

PORT DE LA MER development by MERAAS. First freehold community Locate:-

service-img service-img

First Freehold Community In Jumeirah One

AED 2,259,000

PORT DE LA MER development by MERAAS. First freehold community Locate:-

service-img service-img

75% Post Handover for 3 Years - Downtown

AED 2,015,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you a Luxury Development in Downtown by E:-

service-img service-img

Amazing 3 Bedroom High Floor|Studio City

AED 1,000,000

Drehomes Real Estate offers you this spacious 3 Bedroom apartment at G:-

service-img service-img

1 Br for sale |5 minutes walk from Metro

AED 650,000

Drehomes is proud to offer you Murano Residence For Sale 5 minutes w:-

service-img service-img

20% on Handover| 4% DLD Waiver Off| 23% ROI

AED 977,888

Deal Of The Month Own 2 Bedroom apartment in Townsquare by Nshama by :-

service-img service-img

Lux 1 Bed I Move in Now Pay over 6 Years

AED 2,201,013

FOR Sale : Ready to move in luxurious 1 bedroom stunning Ashjar apartm:-

service-img service-img

75% Post Handover |DLD Waiver |Creek Res

AED 4,466,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you Multiple Properties in Dubai Creek Re:-

service-img service-img

Best deal in Downtown with 6 years payment plan

AED 1,850,000

DreHomes Real Estate is pleased to offer you an Investment Opportunity:-

service-img service-img

Pay 20% & Move in June 2020 | No DLD Fee

AED 1,494,888

Drehomes is pleased to offer you The Best Investment Opportunity in Du:-

service-img service-img

High Floor | 2 BR For Sale |Tennis Tower

AED 925,000

Drehomes is proud to present Tennis Tower For Sale in The Heart of Dub:-

service-img service-img

Lux 3 Bed I Move in Now I Pay over 6 Years

AED 3,712,381

FOR Sale : Ready to move in luxurious 3 bedroom stunning Ashjar apartm:-

service-img service-img

Ready to Move in | Six Year Payment Plan

AED 2,339,781

Drehomes is pleased to offer you Stunning Apartments in Dubai •:-

service-img service-img

Lux 2 Bed I Move in Now I Pay over 6 Years

AED 2,339,781

FOR Sale : Ready to move in luxurious 2 bedroom stunning Ashjar apartm:-

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X