Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% installments 5% every 4 months )
Il Primo by Emaar is a 77 storey ultra-luxury residential building locatednext to the Opera House. The project features only large apartments, eitherhalf or full-floor (4 , 5, & 6 bedrooms). Il Primo sales commenced in the last week of May 2016. Upon completion, Il Primo will be the second tallest tower in Downtown Dubai.
Drehomes Real Estate is a leading and renowned real estate company in the UAE and deals in every type of properties within the UAE. We have taken customer services to the next level by working closely with our prestigious clients, understanding their core needs and by providing them with exactly what they want. We understand the investment purpose better so we offer the best properties to our clients.
Mobile No: +971-52-8258778
Fax No: +971-4-4511639
Email Id: email@example.com
Loading search results