description

Pay 25 % AND MOVE Remaining 75% within 5 years after handover ( 15% installments 5% every 4 months )

NO COMISSION

Il Primo by Emaar is a 77 storey ultra-luxury residential building locatednext to the Opera House. The project features only large apartments, eitherhalf or full-floor (4 , 5, & 6 bedrooms). Il Primo sales commenced in the last week of May 2016. Upon completion, Il Primo will be the second tallest tower in Downtown Dubai.

Drehomes Real Estate is a leading and renowned real estate company in the UAE and deals in every type of properties within the UAE. We have taken customer services to the next level by working closely with our prestigious clients, understanding their core needs and by providing them with exactly what they want. We understand the investment purpose better so we offer the best properties to our clients.

Hotline: 80037373
Mobile No: +971-52-8258778
Landline: +971-4-4511638
Fax No: +971-4-4511639
Email Id: enquiry@drehomes.com
Website: www.drehomes.com

FEATURES



5......j3:10
15Array ( [BA] => Balcony [AN] => Available Networked [BW] => Built in Wardrobes [AC] => Central A/C & Heating [CP] => Covered parking [PY] => Private Gym [PJ] => Private Jacuzzi [MR] => Maids Room [PA] => Pets Allowed [ST] => Study [SE] => Security [CS] => Concierge Service [SS] => Shared Spa [MS] => Maid Service [WC] => Walk-in Closet )
  • Balcony
  • Available Networked
  • Built in Wardrobes
  • Central A/C & Heating
  • Covered parking
  • Covered parking
  • Private Gym
  • Private Jacuzzi
  • Maids Room
  • Pets Allowed
  • Security
  • Concierge Service
  • Shared Spa
  • Maid Service
  • Walk-in Closet

Duplex Penthouse IL Primo Opera District

AED 70,457,888

  • Reference:
    drehomes-1837867
  • Area:
    19004 Sq.Ft.
  • Bedrooms:
    6
  • Type:
    Apartment / Flat
  • Bathrooms:
    6
  • Location:
    Dubai
  • Residential property FOR sale
  • Rera Permit #:
    1145160704

Agent Info

Abdulrahman Elsaied

BRN # 37745

  • +971 44511638
  • +971 55 519 8436

Enquiry form

location map

FOLLOW US

CONTACT US

ENQUIRE NOW

X